HERMES Effervescent tablets
Effervescent tablets dissolve upon contact with water to release carbon dioxide and create a drink. We design and manufacture effervescent tablets that have a pleasant taste, even if they contain bitter, sulfuric, sour, metallic, astringent, or difficult-to-process APIs. All our effervescent products dissolve quickly and completely leaving no residues or foam.
The composition of our effervescent tablets helps to speed up the absorption of APIs, so they are already dissolved when entering the body. By creating a buffered solution that increases the pH value of the stomach, APIs are then quickly passed to the small intestine. Our effervescent tablets are extremely stable, meaning they are less sensitive to humidity and high temperatures and can be used in tropical regions (climatic zones III - IV).
Like all user-friendly dosage forms, effervescent tablets:
- Are easy to take, even for those who experience difficulties swallowing conventional tablets and capsules
- Reduce the risk of drug-induced esophagitis, which occurs when a tablet is caught in the esophagus and dissolves while remaining in contact with the sensitive esophagus lining
- Taste pleasant and come in a range of flavors
- Are easy and convenient to use
- Are supplied as a single dose so no measuring is required
- Improve compliance