PBM Valve

PBM (Pittsburgh Brass Manufacturing) earned a reputation as a reliable supplier to the steel industry. In the late 1950s, James H. Brennan Sr. shifted the company’s operations to the development of specialty Ball Valves. The first Ball Valve was shipped in 1960.

In 1968, for the purpose of consolidating operations and allowing for future expansion, PBM moved to its present site in Irwin, 20 miles southeast of Pittsburgh, PA. From this location, the first Flush Bottom Mounted Ball Valve and True Multi-Port Ball Valves were developed and manufactured. Today we are a leading producer of dependable, high quality valves. 

Share
1070 Sandy Hill Rd Irwin, PA 15642
Tel: 724-863-0550, 800-967-4PBM